Look for coverage of the different panelists and keynote speakers from independent firms and large corporations. The speakers include:
- Jody Johnson, franchise regional vice president for the Northeast, for Ameriprise Financial Services in Charlestown, Mass., who currently leads 1,300 advisors through her team of field leaders.
- Shelly Church, a senior vice president at Raymond James in Naples, Fla., who is a mentor to other women advisors.
- Lisette Cooper, the founder and CEO, of Athena Capital Advisors a top-ranked advisory firm in Lincoln, Mass.
- Stuart Armstrong, a financial planner with Centinel Financial Group in Needham Heights, Mass. A member of the FPA board of directors, Armstrong consults with other firms to help them better serve their LGBT and non-traditional clients.
- Josephe Keefe, the president and CEO of Pax World Management, in Boston. Pax World Funds include the Global Women’s Equality Fund, the only mutual fund in the United States focused on investing in companies that are global leaders in promoting gender equality and women’s empowerment. Pax World also offers a Women & Wealth program aimed at helping financial advisors attract and retain women clients by better understanding and serving their needs.
Please follow our editorial staff on Twitter at #WAF12.