In an ever-changing world, financial advisors have continual demands placed on their time to understand new regulations, learn new technology and grow their businesses—all while trying to serve the best interests of their clients. Unfortunately, despite their best efforts, advisors aren’t always on the same page with their clients and prospects when it comes to the services and fees that define the advisor/client relationship.
However, with thoughtful adjustments to their client messaging and an expanded view of what clients and prospects want, savvy advisors can improve client relationships and create opportunities to reach new clients.
Join us for this one-hour event, where we’ll discuss new consumer and advisor research that addresses:
- What consumers value in an advisor
- Consumers objectives when working with an advisor
- Consumers criteria when choosing an advisor
- Retirement planning needs by consumer segment
- How advisors can better connect with prospects to earn their business