December 11, 2012 4pm ET / 1pm PT
Market uncertainty has kept many investors wary about investing. How can you help your clients move off the sidelines and strike a more prudent balance between short-term security and long-term growth?
During this webinar, Advisors will learn how to re-engage clients and build stronger emotional connections using actionable, easy-to-understand terms based on proven behavioral finance principles.
Key topics covered:
- Combating investors misplaced fears
- Communicating more effectively with your clients in the current climate
- Prompting positive client action
Speaker: Matthew Sommer, Director and Senior Retirement Consultant at Janus
Moderator: David Adler, Contributing Writer for Financial Planning Magazine
- Yes, to Another Wirehouse or Regional Firm.
- Yes, Considering Independence.