With the rapid evolution of technology and cloud-based solutions creating change across the financial services industry, it is important that RIAs understand how the setup of their IT infrastructure directly affects their ability to run their practice. The limitations of older technology are quickly becoming a business liability, barrier to growth, and obstacle to providing the proper level of customer service to clients.
In this webinar we will explore how to solve for IT pain points you are currently experiencing, and how cloud technology enhances productivity, reduces security risk, and enables the growth of your practice. You will also hear directly from an advisor who moved her practice to the cloud and the impact it has had on her practice and client service.
Please join Sam Attias & Ken Garber from External IT and Lynne Kinney of CKW Financial Group as they discuss these topics in detail:
- Why Cloud Matters to RIAs
- How firms are reducing the complexity and costs of their IT
- How to more effectively address Cybersecurity threats, disaster recovery and backups
- How the cloud enables greater mobility and flexibility for Advisors
- How to grow your business by attracting the next generation advisor and client, and expand geographically
- How one financial advisor transitioned to the cloud and the impact its had on her business
VP Financial Services Practice
VP Key Accounts, Financial Services External IT
CKW Financial Group