Questions for Scivantage
Wealthsqope Digital Developer
What Does It Do?
Wealthsqope Digital Developer provides a set of integrated APIs and front-end development tools that enable financial institutions to build their own digital wealth management experiences by leveraging ready-to-deploy web and mobile components. Utilizing Wealthsqope Digital Developer, firms can accelerate their digital transformation strategies within their control.
Included in Wealthsqope Digital Developer: All the tools a development team needs to support their technology build and deliver on the enhanced digital client experience firms need to attract and retain clients.
• Embedded Widget Library: a complete set of ready to go widgets, capabilities include: holdings and balances display presentations, trading, asset allocation, balance history and projected monthly income charts, investment performance graphics and portfolio analytic tools, native mobile widgets, and more
• Web Services
• API Documentation
• Code Samples
• API Keys
• Usage Stats
What makes your company or product great?
Wealthsqope Digital Developer allows Financial Institutions to deliver a digital experience in a whole new way. It provides complete control to a firms’ digital product and technology teams, allowing them to deliver differentiated client experiences and product features while leveraging the proven, embedded business logic of the Wealthsqope solution. Wealthsqope Digital Developer delivers the benefits of both “buy and build”, coupling the control firms want with a faster time to market.
Why is it Different? First, the Widgets and Web Services are enwrapped with pre-integrated back-end data and rule sets so the “heavy lifting” is done and the firm’s technology teams can focus on creating their unique digital experience. Wealthsqope Digital Developer provides a broad set of capabilities across the financial firms’ needs and allows digital product managers and developers to develop and release their digital wealth management offerings on their own timelines, not tied to a vendor’s. Second, the platform was built by developers for developers with an understanding of what a digital product team would need to successfully deliver on their company’s digital goals.
What key challenge does it solve?
Today, Financial Institutions are undergoing a digital transformation to provide a seamless and unified client engagement experience across channels. Because of the multiple back-end systems, client portals and various business interests involved, many firms are finding this “road to digital” overwhelming and have been slow to implement results. Traditionally, firms have had two options to accomplish this:
1. Buy from a vendor (or multiple vendors): this takes the control of the UX and innovation away from the Financial Institution as they are dependent on the vendor timing and priorities. It can also lead to a continued disjointed experience, trying to piece together multiple products to solve for the firm’s business goals.
2. Build in house: this can cause delays in time to market as technical staff have multiple priorities and don’t always have the expertise on all the back-end systems and integrations that are needed to create the unique and unified experience the firm is aiming for.
Wealthsqope Digital Developer changes this paradigm by delivering the benefits of both “buy and build”, coupling the control firms want with a faster time to market. Wealthsqope Digital Developer provides complete control to a firms’ digital product and technology teams, allowing them to deliver differentiated client experiences and product features while leveraging the proven, embedded business logic of the Wealthsqope solution.
Best success story?
Check back for more information.
• Chris Calhoun, Chairman and CEO
• Jim Corr, CFO
• Joe Stensland, CCO, Digital Wealth
• Cameron Routh, CCO, Tax & Analytics
• Alex Sauickie, President and COO
Check back for more information.
Edison Partners, Brown Bros Harriman