You’re familiar with how wealth management is changing thanks to robo advisors, big data analytics and even artificial intelligence.
But there are other up-and-coming technology trends that might not be on your radar. For instance, what exactly is the average millennial investor using to build their finances right now?
Click on the video to learn more from Financial Planning’s annual Tech Survey. To see more insights from our annual survey, please see our interactive graphic: Tech Survey: The forces reshaping wealth management
· Power tools: How new tech will upend wealth management
· Tech Survey results: Top vendors and more
· The 6 must-have tech tools
· Tech trends to watch in 2018
· Take the pain out of finding the perfect tech
· Advisors say this is the future of digital planning
· California wildfires: How tech came to one firm’s aid
· 'I woke up to the smell of smoke'
· Tech Survey: The forces reshaping wealth management