Coach Through Biases – Yours and Your Clients’
Advisors – not just investors – can be affected by behavioral biases. A true goals-based wealth management approach can help you recognize these biases, keep them in check, and drive better client outcomes. Coach Through Biases—Yours and Your Clients’, can show you how to:
· Understand client goals more deeply
· Collaborate on solutions to meet evolving needs and expectations without emotional decision-making.
· Reframe conversations around the risk of not meeting goals and investment success
· Align individual goals — whether growth, stability or income-oriented — with distinct investment strategies and time horizons
· Use co-planning to engage with clients and revise assumptions together
· Demonstrate your value as a coach and sounding board to foster trust and open dialogue
Information provided by Independent Advisor Solutions by SEI, a strategic business unit of SEI Investments Company (SEI). Services provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of SEI.
Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
The Financial Planning Association® is not affiliated with SEI or its subsidiaries.