If your office is like mine, many clients and staffers are on vacation this month, meaning you might actually have some time to think about the direction of your practice. I'm talking about working on your business, not just in it. Here are 10 steps to give you a practice management jump-start into the fall.
1. RESEARCH YOUR COMPETITORS
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Financial Planning content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access