SAN DIEGO - In a presentation given by Beverly Flaxington, president of advisors trusted Advisor, at the 15th annual TD Ameritrade Institutional annual conference, advisors learned how to focus their business (and their resource) to improve their effectiveness.
1. Capture ideas in writing. Research shows that the most successful advisors use a written plan. There is no need to write a novel. It is really about taking the time to write down what success looks like.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Financial Planning content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access