In the most recent expansion of its planning services, Raleigh, N.C.-based Capital Investment is adding five new financial advisors.
Most of the hires are joining existing offices of the firm, which ranked No. 73 in Financial Planning's most recent FP50 ranking of the top independent broker-dealers.
[W]ere proud to see our reps practices thriving, Richard Bryant, Capital Investments president, said in a statement. It shows a dedication to hands-on client support for our registered reps to be hiring others to work with them.
Capital has been growing in recent years by adding new advisors and affiliated firms. In April, it added Wilmington, N.C.-based IronGate Partners, a 9-year-old firm catering to high-net-worth families, to its hybrid broker-dealer program. At the time, IronGate claimed to be the largest independent wealth management firm in Wilmington.
And in January, the firm expanded its reach to California with the addition of Claremont Financial Group in Costa Mesa, Calif.
The company says its new advisors include:
- Tammie Farrell, a financial advisor in the Franklin, N.C. branch of Macon Bank. Ferrell previously worked for Wells Fargo Advisors.
- David Heath, an independent financial advisor in Columbia, S.C. Previously, Heath worked for Triad Securities.
- Craig McDaniel Jr. works for the McDaniel Corporation in Columbia, S.C., alongside his father, Craig McDaniel, Sr. and the team there. McDaniel is a recent graduate of the University of South Carolina with a B.S. in business administration.
- Jeffery Bryson works for Del Thomsen Associates in Greenville, SC. Bryson has been a CPA since 1988 and has an MBA from Clemson University.
- Andy Bryant is the vice president of business development at Mumy Financial Advisors in Hickory, N.C. Earlier in his career, Bryant worked at the Capital Investment Companies headquarters in Raleigh, N.C. on the financial services support team after attending North Carolina State University.
- Capital Investment Acquires North Carolina Manager
- Capital Investment Hires 6 Advisors
- FSI Adds 100 New Members