Most advisors thinks they know everything they need to know about social media, but how saavy are you? Take this quiz and find out.
1. Which social media platform tops Google as the most trafficked site?
2. Google is the most popular search engine, what is second:
3. Which of these is not a social network?
4. Which social network was founded first?
5. Which of the following is a social media news website
6. You are writing a message on Twitter, what is the maximum number of characters you can use?
7. Which of the following is the symbol for a hashtag?
8. What is the most popular day for tweets?
9. What is Bit.ly
- URL Shortener
- A way to attract followers
- A search engine
- None of the above
10. Which of the following is a company that provides social media archiving for financial firms? Financial Services companies?
- Archive Me
11. According to Business Insider, how many affluent investors are using social media to research financial decision
- Under 1,000
- 5 million
12. According to Econsultancy, of advisors that prospect on LinkedIn, what percentage cultivated prospects?
13. Which of the following enables you to create your own social networking site?
1 (1), 2 (2), 3 (3), 4 (2), 5 (2), 6 (2), 7 (1), 8 (5), 9 (1), 10 (3), 11 (4), 12 (4), 13 (4)
12-13: Social Media Expert
9-11: Advanced User
Looking for Ways to Boost Your Social Media Intelligence? Check Out:
- 8 Things Financial Advisors Should Know About Social Media Compliance
- LinkedIn 101: A Guide for Financial Advisors
- Twitter 101: A Guide for Financial Advisors
- Facebook for Advisors: Is It Worth the Effort?