A pair of longtime Suntrust financial advisors have hooked up with LPL Financial to form their own practice.
Jonathan Owenby and Jeff Jones formed Owenby Jones Wealth Management in September, and have joined LPL's B-D and RIA custodial platforms.
The largely fee-based practice is based in Alpharetta, Ga., and supports $150 million in client assets, according to an LPL announcement.
Owenby and Jones have been working together since 2005, according to the announcement; both had been at Suntrust since the late 1990s. The new practice has six people.
- LPL Breaks Out of Recruiting Slump
- LPL Lures $1 Billion Retirement Plan Specialist
- $3.7 Billion LPL Practice Picks Up Chicago Firm
- LPL Snags $1.2 Billion Advisor Network
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Financial Planning content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access