Here’s what we and all of Wall Street can say thanks for:
• The economy did not melt down. Two years ago today, incoming president Barack Obama was weighing a $700 billion economic stimulus plan, on top of the $700 billion that went to bail out Wall Street investment and insurance firms. Here’s a timeline of the meltdown, in case any reminder is needed of just how full of fret Thanksgiving Day was two years ago.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Financial Planning content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access