The editors of Money Management Executive are forming an editorial board comprised of some of the leaders in the mutual fund, separately managed account, 401(k), 529 and alternative investment industries to help guide the publication. Or, to put it more colloquially, to give us a reality check to ensure we are covering all of the top notes and high points in the retail asset management business.
The following six executives have agreed to serve on the board, which will be comprised of 10 people.
If any MME reader or their colleagues are interested in serving on this editorial board, which will teleconference twice a year and periodically hold gatherings at key industry meetings, please contact the editor at: email@example.com.
MME Editorial Board
As of February 2, 2004
* Neil Bathon, President, Financial Research Corp.
* Ted Benna, Founder, 401(k)
* Richard Davies, Executive Vice President, AllianceBernstein Investment Research and Management
* Debralee Goldberg, Senior Vice President, DST
* Peter Muratore, Chairman,
Money Management Institute
* George Wilbanks, Managing Director, Russell Reynolds Associates
Copyright 2004 Thomson Media Inc. All Rights Reserved.