Raymond James is preparing for its Financial Services National Conference for Professional Development in Dallas next month.
This years theme is Building on the Past, Planning for the Future.
"Were a firm founded on the idea of putting clients financial needs first and foremost," Raymond James Financial Services President Scott Curtis said in a welcome letter. "The stability and growth Raymond James has experienced over the years is nothing short of impressive and a testament to our commitment to independence, conservatism and integrity." (In January, the firm celebrated 100 quartersor 25 years--of consecutive profitability.)
The conference will feature advisors from around the country, who will share their successful ideas and experiences at sessions focused on retirement planning and practice management.
"We'll have a collection of 2,000 or so independent financial advisors--independent business owners--interested in furthering their education, learning from one another, leaning from industry experts, asset management firms, and insurance companies," Curtis told Financial Planning in early March.
Conference events includes:
- Achieving Your Growth Objectives through Results-Oriented Marketing: "Successful financial advisors realize the value of matching their growth objectives to specific marketing activities. Learn how to take advantage of the abundant marketing resources at your disposal to support your business development goals while engaging clients and building your referral pipeline."
- Integrating the iPad Into Your Practice: If you are considering purchasing an iPad or have recently added one to your practice, this session will ensure you are well prepared to make the best buying decision and are ready to take full advantage of all the iPad has to offer. We will cover the current and forecasted iPad lineup, basic device configuration and interaction, access to Raymond James systems and resources, tips and tricks as well as some key apps and iPad accessories.
- Supercharging Your Practice: Are you looking for an alternative method to procuring new client relationships; something other than the standard referral or as a result of a traditional marketing campaign? Are you up for a challenge? If so, we invite you to attend this session where we will focus on the nuances of undertaking a strategic practice acquisition; when properly executed, this strategy has proved to dramatically impact the overall bottom line of the acquirers practice.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Financial Planning content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access