More than 100 women advisors are gathering Monday in downtown Boston for SourceMedia's Women Advisors Forum to network with successful peers and learn leading strategies for attracting female clients, practice management, rethinking retirement and more.
Look for coverage of the different panelists and keynote speakers from independent firms and large corporations. The speakers include:
- Jody Johnson, franchise regional vice president for the Northeast, for Ameriprise Financial Services in Charlestown, Mass., who currently leads 1,300 advisors through her team of field leaders.
- Shelly Church, a senior vice president at Raymond James in Naples, Fla., who is a mentor to other women advisors.
- Lisette Cooper, the founder and CEO, of Athena Capital Advisors a top-ranked advisory firm in Lincoln, Mass.
- Stuart Armstrong, a financial planner with Centinel Financial Group in Needham Heights, Mass. A member of the FPA board of directors, Armstrong consults with other firms to help them better serve their LGBT and non-traditional clients.
- Josephe Keefe, the president and CEO of Pax World Management, in Boston. Pax World Funds include the Global Womens Equality Fund, the only mutual fund in the United States focused on investing in companies that are global leaders in promoting gender equality and womens empowerment. Pax World also offers a Women & Wealth program aimed at helping financial advisors attract and retain women clients by better understanding and serving their needs.
Please follow our editorial staff on Twitter at #WAF12.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Financial Planning content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access