To generate more high-level referrals, try hosting a simple, targeted educational seminar populated by clients and their friends.
Are you established in one or more niches? If so, youll be able to maximize this idea. If youre not established in a specific niche yet youll still be able to take advantage of it.
Here are nine simple steps for you to follow:
- Identify 5 or more clients in a common niche.
- Create an educational program targeted just for them.
- Invite them to this program. Make it a really attractive must see program.
- Send them multiple invitations to invite their colleagues/friends who are also in this niche.
- Educate them.
- Entertain them.
- Instill doubt that their current advisor is covering all the bases (or your prospects, of course, not your current clients in attendance).
- Entice them to want to know more.
- Follow up with your new prospects. Dont do this unless youve set aside time to follow up. You call the referring client first if you like, but follow up with your prospect within 48 hours.
Targeted seminars with a referral component are brilliant and effective ways to gather new clients.
Bill Cates is offering our readers a free report to help you get more referrals and convert them into new clients. Go to www.GoingBeyondReferrals.com