1. I have a client who has an inherited Roth IRA and an inherited IRA. Would these two inherited IRAs be included in the pro-rata rule if he were to fund a non-deductible IRA and immediately convert it to his Roth IRA (non-inherited)?
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Financial Planning content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access