Financial advisor compensation: Grids, fees and conflicts
In a special episode of the Financial Planning podcast for the annual compensation issue, five experts explain five key financial advisor pay issues across the industry.
The set of 10-minute interviews covers wirehouse compensation grids, fee models, whether to charge higher fees, conflicts of interest and the blurring the line between RIAs and independent broker-dealers.
- (Left) Samuel Deane, founder of Deane Financial Partners
- (Top left) Barbara Roper, director of investor protection for the Consumer Federation of America
- (Top right) Danny Sarch, president of Leitner Sarch Consultants
- (Bottom left) Diane MacPhee, founder of DMAC Consulting Services
- (Bottom right) Victor Orozco, partner of Bair Financial Planning