Growth, productivity and profitability for independent advisory firms have reached record highs, and, for many positions, advisory firm compensation is increasing faster than the average of all U.S. industries.
Indeed, compensation levels across a variety of industry positions have steadily increased over the past six years, ranging from 7% growth for COOs to just over a 1% rise in pay for support advisors, according to FA Insight's 2015 Study of Advisory Firms: People and Pay. To see if you are keeping up with your peers, please click ahead or click here for a slideshow version. --Charles Paikert
- Why Ownership Is the Best Form of Compensation
- Advisor Compensation: The Haves, the Have-Nots and the Exemptions
- What's Next for Advisor Pay?
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Financial Planning content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access