Janney Montgomery Scott has landed a big producer in the Big Apple.
Advisor Michael Coraggio has joined Janney's lower Manhattan office in New York, where he will serve as executive vice president of investments.
Coraggio formerly managed about $115 million in client assets and generated roughly $1.3 million in annual revenue while at BB&T Scott & Stringfellow, a Richmond, Va.-based regional brokerage and investment banking firm, according to a statement from Janney. FINRA records show he was with BB&T since 2006.
In recent weeks, the Philadelphia-based Janney recruited two advisors from Wells Fargo as well as a former-Stifel advisor.
- HighTower Nabs $800M Merrill Team
- Janney Hires 2 Wells Fargo Advisors
- Benjamin Edwards Lands Wells Fargo Team
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Financial Planning content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access