A Time magazine cover this year called women "The Richer Sex." A new Prudential study found the majority of U.S. women surveyed are now the primary breadwinners for their household. Those are the kind of data points that Little Rock, Ark., wealth manager Cindy Conger pays a lot of attention to.
"Women are the largest overlooked natural resource in the world," says Conger, for whom single, divorced and widowed women make up about 70% of her client base. (The other 30% is married couples.)
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Financial Planning content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access