Stifel Nicolaus lured away an advisor managing more than $170 million in assets from Baird.
The new recruit, Michael Gregory Foster, had previously worked at McAdams Wright Ragen, a Seattle-based wealth management firm that was acquired by Baird last month.
McAdams Wright Ragen had about 80 advisors and $10 billion in assets when the acquisition was announced.
Foster is based in Bellevue, Wash. He started his career in 1993 at Ragen MacKenzie Group, staying with the firm through its acquisition by Wells Fargo in 2000, according to a statement from Stifel.
Foster moved to McAdams Wright Ragen in 2010, according to FINRA records.
- Wells Fargo Snags $300 Million Team
- Ameriprise Adds 4 Advisors With Over $350 AUM
- Lebenthal Nabs $600M BNY Mellon Team
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Financial Planning content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access