Morningstar’s fund analysts have assigned a Gold rating to just one fund in the past weeks: T. Rowe Price Tax-Free High-Yield (PRFHX).
Meanwhile, 11 funds received negative ratings, including:
- Fidelity Overseas (FOSFX)
- Lord Abbett High Yield Municipal Bond A (HYMAX)
- Lord Abbett Natl Tax-Free Income A (LANSX)
- Schwab Target 2025 (SWHRX)
- Schwab Target 2030 (SWDRX)
- Schwab Target 2015 (SWGRX)
- Schwab Target 2010 (SWBRX)
- Schwab Target 2040 (SWERX)
- Schwab Target 2020 (SWCRX)
- Schwab Target 2035 (SWIRX)
Morningstar rolled out its Gold, Silver, Bronze rating system in the fall as a qualitative, and according to its website, it is designed as a forward-looking analyst judgment call on whether a fund is a good purchase or not.
Tommy Fernandez writes for Money Management Executive.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Financial Planning content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access