Money Management Executive announced today the winners of this year’s Top Women in Asset Management Awards, which includes a special tribute to DoubleLine’s Bonnie Baha, who died last year.
Full awards details to follow in the May 8 issue.
- Kristi Mitchem, CEO, head of Wells Fargo Asset Management
- Teresa Nilsen, CFO & COO, Hennessy Advisors / Hennessy Funds
- Dalia Blass, counsel, investment management practice, Ropes & Gray
- Laura Martinez, assurance human capital leader, asset & wealth management partner, PWC
- Paula Wieck, manager of investment research, CLS Investments
- Delaine Omonaka, global head, product services, Russell Investments
- Cathy Saunders, head of client engagement center, Putnam Investments
- Tammira Philippe, president, Bridgeway Capital Management
- Angie K. Long, CIO, Palmer Square
- Maggie Arvedlund, founder, Turning Rock Partners
Access to premium content including in-depth coverage of mutual funds, hedge funds, 401(K)s, 529 plans, and more.
3-Week Free Trial
Insight and analysis into the management, marketing, operations and technology of the asset management industry.
Have an account? Sign In