Top Women in Asset Management Awards 2015
April 17, 2015, 3:44 p.m. EDT
Introducing 2015's winners in Money Management Executive's Top Women in Asset Management Awards. Full details to follow on May 18.
- Lynn S. Blake, executive vice president at State Street Global Advisors and chief investment officer of global equity beta solutions.
- Marie Chandoha, president and CEO of Charles Schwab Investment Management.
- Karen Dunn Kelley, senior managing director of investments at Invesco.
- Marie Dzanis, senior vice president and head of intermediary sales at Northern Trust Corporation.
- Mary Erdoes, CEO of J.P. Morgan Asset Management.
- Carla Harris, vice chairman of wealth management and senior client advisor at Morgan Stanley.
- Mellody Hobson, president of Ariel Investments.
- Martha King, managing director, financial advisor services division at Vanguard.
- Maureen Leary-Jago, senior advisor, MFS Investment Management.
- Michelle Mikos, director of independent and regional broker/dealers at Invesco PowerShares.
- Sharmin Mossavar-Rahmani, chief investment officer of Goldman Sachs' private wealth management group.
- Kim Mustin, head of North American distribution at BNY Mellon Investment Management.
- Amy Schioldager, senior managing director and global head of beta strategies at BlackRock.
- Marty Willis, chief marketing officer at OppenheimerFunds.
- Linda Zhang, senior portfolio manager and head of research at Windhaven Investment Management.