Introducing 2016's winners in Money Management Executive's Top Women in Asset Management Awards. Full details to follow on May 16.
- Bonnie Baha, director, global developed credit, DoubleLine.
- Marlene DeLuca, chief marketing officer, Americas funds management, J.P. Morgan Investment Management.
- Lisa Jones, president and CEO, Pioneer Investment Management USA.
- Kathryn A. Koch, global head of fundamental equity, client portfolio management, Goldman Sachs Asset Management.
- Denise Lauber, tax director, Hartford Funds.
- Asha Mehta, director of responsible investing, Acadian Asset Management.
- Carin L. Pai, executive vice president and director of equity management, Fiduciary Trust.
- Michelle R. Seitz, head of investment management, William Blair.
- Diana Tidd, managing director and head of equity index products, MSCI.
- Tamara J. Wyre, director, senior portfolio manager, Capital One Wealth and Asset Management.
Money Management Executive's Women to Watch.
- Chitra Baskar, chief operating officer, Viteos Fund Services.
- Shannon Behara, partner, ACA Compliance Group.
- Christine Berg, executive director, head of ETPs, MSCI.
- Dana D'Auria, director of research, Symmetry Partners.
- Heidi Heikenfeld, portfolio manager, emerging markets innovators fund, OppenheimerFunds.
Access to premium content including in-depth coverage of mutual funds, hedge funds, 401(K)s, 529 plans, and more.
3-Week Free Trial
Insight and analysis into the management, marketing, operations and technology of the asset management industry.
Have an account? Sign In