Over the past few months, I’ve met with more than two dozen advisory firms and attended a number of key industry conferences. After writing down some insights I gleaned from those conversations, as well as some of the critical themes I’ve been thinking about throughout the year, I've compiled a list of the 16 trends that I expect we’ll see in 2016.
1. This is still a business of small firms.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Financial Planning content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access