It seems like every week a new social media platform is born. Snapchat, Periscope, Instagram, Pinterest...the list goes on. Every platform has its own norms, rules of conduct and audience. This is just one of the reasons why so many advisors are hesitant to join social media. And when they do, they don’t see the results they were expecting. To help you on your journey to social media mastery, avoid these four major social mistakes.
1. Worrying About Posting Too Much.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Financial Planning content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access