Raymond James recruited a Wells Fargo advisor managing $115 million in assets, according to the firm.
Advisor Robert Clayson generated $800,000 in annual revenue while at Wells. He and senior registered client service associate Carolyne Wabuyele joined the Wellesley Hills, Mass., office of Raymond James & Associates, the traditional employee broker-dealer arm of Raymond James. Wellesley Hills is a suburb of Boston.
Clayson is a 43-year veteran of the financial services industry, and worked at Bear Stearns and Morgan Stanley, according to FINRA records. He joined Wachovia in 2004 and stayed through the firm's merger with Wells Fargo.
The announcement came a day after Raymond James named a former Merrill executive, Andy Waldbaum, as branch manager of its Beverly Hills, Calif., office, which opened earlier this year.
- Merrill Advisors With $227M AUM Land at Wells
- Raymond James Plucks Exec From Merrill
- Wells Fargo Plucks $348M Advisor Team From Morgan
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Financial Planning content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access