UBS lost an advisor team managing more than $170 million in AUM to Stifel, Nicolaus.
Advisors Clint Weaver and Joe Bozarth joined Stifel and opened an office in Waco, Texas, for the firm. The office is Stifels ninth in the Lone Star State. Weazer and Bozarth are joined by registered client service associate Lanna Zorn.
According to FINRA, Bozarth began his career at Merrill Lynch in 1979. He later joined UBS through its acquisition of Paine Webber. Weaver joined UBS in 2006.
The recent grabs come a week after Stifel recruited three former Raymond James advisors for a new office in Atlanta. The trio formed a team with an existing Stifel advisor, and together the four advisors manage about $490 million in assets.
The St. Louis-based brokerage has recruited more than 65 advisors so far this year.
- Stifel Grabs 3 Raymond James Advisors
- Advisors on the Move: Wells Fargo Picks Up $1.5 Billion Mega Team
- Steward Partners Reunites With Former Morgan Stanley Team
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Financial Planning content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access